Bring the summer camp experience home with YCAMP!
YCAMP Week Eight
View Past Weeks:
Link to: Week 7 Activities
Collect your badges as you complete your projects.
It will be your place to put all your badges you will earn in camp.
YCamp is here!
With the closure of many camp programs this summer, we are excited to announce the launch of YCamp, a free virtual camp program for children and youth across Canada!
YCamp runs from July 6 and end August 28. No registration is required. Simply log on to this page to begin your virtual YCamp experience!
Link to free virtual camp experience ymcahome.ca/ycamp.
YCamp keeps kids active and engaged this summer with educational and fun activities. Delivered by YMCA camp staff across the country, campers will receive weekly challenges and a YCamp Passport to complete over the course of the summer. Campers can earn badges for every activity they complete.
With the closure of many summer camps to slow the spread of COVID-19, the Fundy YMCA has responded with the launching of a virtual camp program: YCamp.
“For over 100 years, the YMCA has been a leader in delivering camp programs to children and youth across Canada.” said Aimee from Fundy YMCA. “While we share the disappointment felt by children who are not going to be able to physically go to camp this summer, we are pleased to bring YCamp to our community.”
- YCamp is a free online program available to all children and youth across Canada
- Virtual camp programs will be released each week over the course of the summer
- The YCamp program will be educational and fun, with weekly challenges so that “campers” can achieve virtual camp certifications over the course of the summer
- Children will be able to get online feedback on their skill development
- The first day of YCamp is July 6 and will run through to August 28
- YCamp will be delivered by YMCA camp staff across the country
The YCamp program will be accessible online at www.ymcahome.ca/YCamp.
YCamp is the latest addition to the YMCA at Home virtual platform, which already includes YThrive (fitness classes), YPlay (family activities), YWell (personal wellness resources) and YGym (physical activities for children and youth).
During these unprecedented times, the YMCA remains committed to building healthy communities, through programs like these. As a charity, the Y needs help, now more than ever, to continue to serve our communities with innovative and necessary initiatives. Visit our donation page to make a donation and help the YMCA continue to respond to the needs of our community.